Last Updated: August 27th, 2021
To all of our patients:
A warm welcome to all of our new and returning patients from the team at Dr Tanya Williams at Trio North York. We are all excited to be able to resume helping you start or grow your families.
We hope you have all been staying well despite the state of our community in the face of this global CoVID-19 pandemic. In our attempt to continue to keep you and our staff safe, we have modified our office processes significantly. Please read the following changes:
- All patients will be screened on the telephone before their appointments
- All patients must have an appointment in order to enter the clinic; No drop-in visits will be accommodated
- On-site screening will also be done when you check in at the front of the clinic for your visit. This will be in the form of a verbal questionnaire and a temperature check
- You will be given a wristband once you pass the screening and are allowed to enter
- All patients must also check-out with the screener upon exiting the clinic
- All patients must wear a mask at all times while in the clinic. This can be a medical or non-medical mask
- There will be hand sanitizer available for you to use liberally while you are in the clinic
- No family members will be allowed to accompany you for your visit unless they also have an appointment, or are required to be your translator
- When you see the nurse about your test results at each visit, please confirm your next appointment time
Whenever possible, visits with the doctor or nurse will be virtual.
There will be a new “CoVID-19 waiver and consent form” for all patients to sign prior to starting any treatment cycles. This form can be downloaded below, from the website under RESOURCES, or you can obtain a copy from the office when you speak to the nurse. These consent forms can be signed and witnessed at home and submitted when you arrive at the clinic.
Thank you for your cooperation. We look forward to being able to partner with you again in your fertility journey.
Please download and complete the form below: